Nov 25, 2011

Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clear to the bone.

I just came across to Tumblr & i found this :

When you’re a plus size woman, people like to say "yeah, she's cute in the face", as if being full figured is such a disgrace. Honey, I’m cute in the face, and I’m thick in the waist. I look good whether I’m in cotton, leather, or lace. I’m beautiful, vibrant and above all, smart! And there's more to me than my weight, I also have a heart. Yes my clothes may be a bigger size, that just means you have access to a bigger prize. We all are not self-conscious about our weight, and we never have a problem getting a date. So don’t think your small frame gives you more pull, I’m a hot, sexy, curvy woman with a figure that's full!

Nothing personal. Just note to self , be happy and proud with our own self. Stay fit and healthy.
Ciao!

{AINNZ ABIGGAILL}

No comments: